What to expect during your first visit
First impressions are everything and at Fiveways Dental Practice we want your first visit to be welcoming, comfortable and worry-free.
Our goal is to give you a bright, healthy smile that lasts a lifetime.
We know lots of people, adults and children, worry about their first visit to the dentist, so we make sure we put your mind at rest before, during and after.
At your first appointment we will:
- Take time listening to your concerns and expectations.
- Review your complete medical and dental history.
- Take pictures and x-rays (when needed) of your mouth and jaw.
- Perform a full-mouth check including gums, teeth, jaw, and oral cancer screen.
- Discuss with you different options available, from routine care up to tooth straightening and smile makeovers.
- Answer any questions you may have.
After your initial appointment at Fiveways Dental Practice we will advise on how regularly we need to see you to ensure your mouth stays healthy.